Welcome to the home of our 2020 Virtual Coffee morning!
Although things are a little different this year and we can't invite you into our office to enjoy our bakes - we still wanted to get involved in raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support...
...and we need YOUR help!
Take part in our Virtual Coffee Morning by submitting a photo of your coffee and cake or yourself enjoying it and we will make a donation for every photo we receive.
Your photos will be displayed below - enter one now and help us raise money!
Coffee & oat biscuit... - Trish Griffiths - NATS
Homemade WeightWatchers muffin and my coffee with 6 sugars! - Roy Clark, Newcastle University
Best start of the morning! - Costa Petrosellini, UKISUG
Sweet Cheezus! - Gemma Craddy, UKISUG
Cake, cuppa and cherry - the new sun, sea and sand! - Beth Fountain, UKISUG
No finer duo... - Ellie Beagrie, UKISUG
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The UKISUG 2020 ‘Virtual Coffee Morning’ is open to all UKISUG Members to submit any photograph of their cuppa and a cake for Macmillan Coffee Morning with a supporting caption. UKISUG will make a £1 donation for every photograph we receive, with a minimum donation of £50.
Virtual Coffee Morning Overview
Members will submit their photos by via the UKISUG website.
All entrants will have their photo displayed on the Virtual Coffee Morning page of UKISUG Website..
By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and the terms and conditions below (collectively “Rules”).
General Terms and Conditions
- Closing 29th September 2020.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person and each entry must be submitted to UKISUG as a JPEG image.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- Each photograph entry should be supported by a caption.
- Each entrant will receive email confirmation of receipt of the entry.
- All photographs will be reviewed by the UKISUG Team.
- The Virtual Coffee Morning is open to UKISUG members and partners only who are over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland. Employees of UKISUG, as well as their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- UKISUG reserves the right to cancel this Virtual Coffee Morning or alter any of the Rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Privacy Terms - Each entrant is deemed to consent to the disclosure and use of his/her name (and employer’s name) as described in the Rules and for the processing of his/her personal data in connection with the administration of the competition.
- Each entry must be the work of the individual submitting it and each entrant must ensure that he/she owns the copyright in the entry and that the entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Each entrant grants a licence to UKISUG to feature the entry in any of their publications, websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.