Following last years successful conference we are delighted to confirm we are returning to the ICC Birmingham.
Broad Street Birmingham,
T: +44 (0)121 200 2000
The ICC Birmingham is superbly positioned at the heart of the UK and its transport network. A truly international city, Birmingham is within easy reach of one of the country’s main international airports, the UK’s largest interchange rail station and a motorway network that connects The ICC to every part of the UK and beyond.
With consideration for the climate may we suggest that, where possible, you avoid traveling by car and choose the excellent public transport available in and around Birmingham. There is an added benefit to your pocket as well as you can avoid unnecessary car parking charges! Thank you.
The ICC is located in the centre of the city of Birmingham and is easily accessible by road. Directly connected to the UK’s motorway network, visitors from any direction can travel in using the following motorways: M1, M5, M6, M6 Toll, M40 and M42. – http://www.frixo.com/
- Click on the link to be directed to Barclaycard Arena Parking website which is
- When you click on the link you will be directed to the selection location page. Please enter 5020 as this code will direct you to Barclaycard Arenaoperated by Park Jockey. Link https://www.parkjockey.com/pay
- Select the appropriate date and 24-hour parking which costs £15
- Once selected please confirm your payment online
- Please save the confirmation. If you have any queries please contact the support team by email [email protected] or phone 0207 842 850
The ICC is served by the UK’s largest interchange rail station, Birmingham New Street and also the smaller Five Ways Station. For more information, visit the National Rail Website or http://www.thetrainline.com/
Virgin trains are offering 25% discount on rail fares for anyone who is attending an event at any NEC Group venue. For more information and to book your tickets please follow this link https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/nec