We've built a mobile app for UKISUG Connect 2017! It has all the important information you'll need for the event, and features to enhance your event experience.
The App is available to download for iPhone, Android and Web.
How to download the App for iPhone and Android:
- Search for Crowd Compass Attendee Hub
- Download the app
- Search for UKISUG Connect 2017
- Open the event in the App
- You're now good to go
How to download the App for the Web:
Click the following link to login and access the Web App - https://event.crowdcompass.com/ukisug17
You can use the App to:
- Browse through the Connect 2017 programme – that’s over 100 sessions
- Find your way around the venue using the maps to show where your sessions are taking place and how to best negotiate the Exhibition Hall, which has its own navigation map
- Browse exhibitors and add them to your personalised favourites
- Stay informed with the latest industry news, blogs, tweets and videos
- Engage in peer-to-peer networking and send messages to other attendees
Booking Your Sessions
Booking your sessions couldn't be easier. All you need to do is tap the '+' icon next to the session name in the overview. If you're in the session, just tap 'add'.