Sumeet Raval from Accenture will present HR document creation from SuccessFactors Employee Central.
The demand for HR documentation is generally triggered by back-end processes in SuccessFactors’ Employee Central. Once created, documents are often forwarded into another process for print or capture before being sent to the employee. This process can be repetitive, time-consuming and manual. Accenture Quick Document Builder - an integrated document creation and management solution can help your organization with its cloud journey.
Kim Fischer from SAP SuccessFactors will present The Art and Science of HR Data and Analytics.
Billions of data points sit within HRIS, talent, financial, and operational systems, giving organisations unparalleled access to information. Armed with high quality metrics, issue-specific analytics and strategic workforce plans, HR professionals can approach traditional talent management tasks – talent acquisition, development, engagement, performance, and retention – with a fresh set of insights.
However, the danger is that HR practitioners assume that business intelligence technology will automatically provide answers to questions not yet determined. In fact, using data to drive talent decisions requires both art and science: the ability to ask the right questions, shape the analysis and deliver the findings (the “art”), in addition to having access to metrics based on high-quality data drawn from a range of sources (the “science”).
In this presentation, learn how:
• Recent developments in workforce analytics are helping to shape the role of HR as a strategic business partner
• Discover how workforce analytics can offer firms a competitive advantage in the “war for talent”.
• Obtain insights into successful practices for building a capability for human capital measurement.
Michael Esau from SAP SuccessFactors will present Talent Retention: Is employee engagement the key?
According to a recent survey by PwC, 50% of CEOs see the lack of skills as a major threat to the business.
Employees are vital to driving organisational strategy and therefore maximising performance, and retaining your highly skilled talent, will be a high priority.
SAP SuccessFactors gives you the talent solutions and collaboration tools to keep your employees engaged and support your ongoing retention strategy.
In this presentation, understand how:
• Technology can have a significant impact in supporting your retention strategies
• Discover how organisations are engaging the workforce to retain, develop and align talent against the wider business strategies.
• Obtain insights into successful practices for talent retention.
Our latest insights and thoughts