Dean Cheeseman from SAP will present The Future of Financial Planning with SAP.
“The finance function is not reactive, but it is more proactive ... Its job is to anticipate change based on continual updating of the key assumptions that truly drive business performance.” Explore how Planning with SAP will drive real-time dynamic planning across the business. We will guide you through the best practices and deployment options available to new and existing customers.
Stephen Green from BP will deliver a session on Standardising Performance Management Processes using BPC & Dashboards. Learn how BPS’s Castrol business is taking steps to implement a standardised approach to providing the business access to performance metrics & KPIs using SAP BPC and dashboards. Topics covered will include KPI governance, data consolidation using SAP BPC and KPI Visualisation.
Mark Davies and Alan King from ais consulting Ltd will present Maximising value from EPM projects.
Brainstorm session covering:
- ”What could possibly go wrong?”
- The ais 8 point plan for successful EPM projects – it is about getting the maximum from your investment
Implementing an EPM solution is more than just making a software purchase and managing the implementation according to a plan.
There are 3 distinct features of a successful EPM project:
- Projects must start with a vision! What opportunities are there to improve current processes and generate value? These need to be identified and prioritised in a roadmap according to urgency and value.
- Humans matter too! These projects change the way people work. Ignore this element and prepare to explain why it all went horribly wrong.
- Delivering on time, on budget and to the required quality levels must not be forgotten
As well as explaining our approach, this session will involve some of ais's key clients who will discuss how this method has made a difference. Audience participation will be welcomed.
Ian Hunter from SAP will deliver an Update on SAP System changes for Prompt Payment Discount VAT Regulation.
The day will also include a Cusomter Connection Update and the chance to take part in the SAP Experience Tour.
Event has expired