Timo Elliott, Innovation Evangelist at SAP will deliver one of our keynote sessions. Come and join us to hear about Big Trends in Big Data & Analytics.
Analytics is no longer an afterthought to operational systems — it’s now the foundation for the innovative organisations of the future. This session examines the latest interesting trends in Big Data and Analytics, with concrete examples of how real-world organizations are turning big data into real business innovation.
Hear How BusinessObjects powered analytics can help you take your share of the £53 billion UK data dividend. A recent study by IDC identified a global 4 year data dividend in excess of $1.5 trillion. Andy steer from itelligence explains the concept of the data dividend and discusses techniques and strategies that you can implement to ensure you get your share!
Increase your knowledge and learn best practices through four streams and up to sixteen different sessions including:
- Business Intelligence Roadmap, Frank Prabel, SAP
- Teradata Analytics for SAP® Solutions – a revolutionary approach to SAP Analytics – with the power of Teradata
- BI Support Tool, Matthew Shaw, SAP
- Maximising Self Service BI: How Tommy Hilfiger boost supply chain performance with every angle.
- Integrate SAP BusinessObjects into your applications, Christian Key, Kallidus
- How to enable SAP BW with data discovery, predictive analytics, and Big Data on Hadoop, Imran Hussain, Agilexi
- A Picture is worth a thousand words – finding the nugget of insight in today’s ocean of data. Mark Chapman, Bluefin
- Early insights into SAP’s latest EPM solution offerings, Shin Sawhney, Capgemini
- How customers can lower their TCO by engaging with support, Harry Bodenhofer, SAP Support
- Get the most out of Web Intelligence by implementing these Best Practices, Matthew Shaw & Frank Prabel, SAP
- Optimise your administration and migration projects on SAP BusinessObjects, Leonard BARNOUX, GB&SMITH
- EPM - Explore the evolving space of Predictive Analytics with a focus on improving your ability to Plan & Forecast with SAP BPC. David Jones and Sunil Kapur, Column5
LEARN and NETWORK with other SAP customers and experts alike, ensuring you make new connections, benefitting both you and your organisation.
Places are limited and spaces are filling up fast so book now!
Event has expired