We are pleased to confirm a brand new symposium for 2015 following the success of our 2013 and 2014 Symposiums.
Hear Owen Pettiford from CompriseIT deliver the presentation Create effective & efficient workflows and maximise your SAP investment with Business Process Management.
By connecting systems, people and organisations through BPM and Process Orchestration, CompriselT has helped many businesses automate processes, which previously relied too heavily on manual intervention. Along with cost savings, these companies have clearer visibility of workflows and an audit trail to meet compliance regulations.
Mark Darbyshire, Chief Technologist at SAP will present Run Simple: the Challenge for CIOs.
CIOs recognise the motivation and benefits of simplification, but how might they achieve it? We take three typical industry approaches: Mobile-First, Big Data and Process Re-Engineering and look at how each can lead to significant simplification in the business and in the business’ systems.
Increase your knowledge and learn best practices through three streams and 9 different sessions including:
- Business Process Excellence in the Value Chain: Understand, Control, Improve - Sean Culey, Every Angle Software
- Driving value from improvements in capital project cost planning - Mark Fidler, Bluefin Solutions
- Honda: A Source to Pay transformation journey - TIm Marshall, Excellerated Sourcing
- GE Healthcare Automates Order Processing to Achieve Multiple Business Benefits - Alistair Nicholas, Esker
Addressing the 4 key elements of a Demand Network -Francesco Penza, SAP
- Implementing modern finance in your organisation - Andrew Wright, BlackLine
- Automating Business Process Discovery, Validation and Documentation - Dean Robertson, Worksoft
- Record to Report – Made Simple, David Bryne, SAP
The symposium will close with a session from Steve Rumsby from the University of Warwick who will speak about Transforming the SAP user experience for casual users.
The University of Warwick have been live with SAP Screen Personas for 1.5 years. Steve will share his experience of using Personas to transform the SAP user experience for casual and infrequent users in the areas of finance and service management, and the effect of this work on support and training, cutting training time in half and increasing user adoption.
LEARN and NETWORK with other SAP customers and experts alike, ensuring you make new connections, benefitting both you and your organisation.
Places are limited and spaces are filling up fast so book now!
Event has expired