Cormac Watters, Managing Director for SAP UK & Ireland, will be delivering an update on how SAP is engaging with customers to enable success.
Mike Longden from SAP will present S/4 HANA, run simple with the next generation business suite.
Gain an overview of SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA (short SAP S/4HANA), a new product and SAP’s next generation of business suite. S/4HANA is fully built on the most advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and is designed with the most modern user experience SAP Fiori. S/4HANA can drive instant value to any role, in any business, in any industry, in any region with the ultimate sophistication: simplicity.
The Symposium will be focussed on three streams which will be divided into line of business. The LoB streams and some key topics including but not limited to:
- Finance incl: Invoice processing, s-innovations (simple finance)
- CRM: including cloud for customer
- Logistics/Operations incl: Approvals by Fiori apps, Sol Man (Application Life-cycle Management), Plant Maintenance
- Ciaran Young from Irish Distillers will present Irish Distillers Mobility & App Development experience.
- In this session Ciarán Young will provide an overview of Irish Distillers experience in implementing SAP Fiori. The first capability deployed by Irish Distillers was Purchase order approval on iPhone and desktop/laptop.
- Hear TJC cover Strategies and lessons for automating and optimising accounts payable.
- Ramesh Varsani, Director at exceleratedS2P, an OpenText Partner will be speaking about Purchase to Pay in SAP
- An ALM Journey… in record time by Rapid ERP & SHS
Through a real world example that rapidly delivered a new SAP Change Management toolset; this session will show that using the right methodology, having a defined goal, and involving users throughout the design process, can help to ensure your SAP Solution Manager projects deliver new functionality faster than ever before.
- Martyn Redman from SAP will speak about Enabling connectivity and Productivity for logistic operations in Remote Sites.
- SAP will present Re-defining customer engagement with our next generation cloud CRM solutions.
- Learn the Route to Simple Finance with Simon Geddis.
SAP has recently launched The 'Simplified' Front Office, unveiling future integrated digital enterprise technologies that it says are intended to transform the relationships companies have with their customers. Attend this session to understand how to simplify your front office and how SAP hybris tools will enable in-the-moment customer profiling, digital commerce and community development.
Event has expired