Please join usat our Ireland Special Interest Group meeting at HSE, Dublin Mid-Leinster Area, Mullingar.
The main focus of the agenda is Finance Automation, with a presentation discussing the Finance Process - mechanisms to drive cost down through efficiencies and automation, which will cover areas such as:
- Typical finance functions which lend themselves towards shared service
- Value of ESS and MSS in empowering end users and driving down centralised costs
- Automation of finance processes - how to?
- Archiving as a means of managing document retrieval
- Document Imaging and Document flow
- Packaged Solutions around finance function
There will also be a presentation of the SAP Application Management Platform, with an overview of Solution Manager and its value proposition.
We have allocated a 15 minute slot before lunch for you to raise any issues you are curently experiencing, enabling others in the room to help where they can, allowing a more focussed discussion over lunch.
The afternoon will explain the process, value proposition and realistic expectations of the SAP development request process, which the User Group feeds into and we will also be announcing the discussion forums for networking opportunities outside of our quarterly meetings.
Event has expired