New risks and threats to business-critical applications running on SAP are causing organisations to rethink their current approach to SAP security.
With cyber-attacks on these systems becoming more advanced than ever before, it is important that organisations have controls in place to continuously monitor for threats to core business data, applications and systems.
Join Turnkey Consulting on Thursday, May 28th for “Automating Security Compliance Monitoring”
During this live webcast we will show how the Onapsis Security Platform can be used to:
- Create security policies that map to current audit policies
- Address previously unknown security gaps
- Automatically identify gaps in compliance
Discussions will include:
- How audit teams can use alarm profiles to ensure early notification of changes in compliance
- How Basis and security teams can leverage OSP to identify the RFC destinations between systems
- Benefits of automation
Meet the Speaker
An experienced and certified SAP Security Consultant with 11 years of experience designing, implementing and reviewing SAP Security, controls and GRC tools for major blue-chip and public sector clients. Through Alex’s involvement in SAP and IT infrastructure projects, he has experienced all stages of the delivery cycle covering implementation and the assurance of Security and Controls solutions across a number of industries and regulatory standards.
Event has expired