Join us to hear the following sessions:
- Ordnance Survey Introduction - Brief company overview including an update on what Ordnance Survey have in development using BO.
- Design Studio Dashboard - Demonstration of simple Design Studio dashboard, from idea through development to deployment.
- Steve Earley from the London School of Economics will be presenting Documenting BusinessObjects development at LSE. London School of Economics are in the process of implementing a new business application for student timetabling and conference room bookings, using BusinessObjects to provide operational reporting against a custom-built universe. Faced with a requirement to document both universe and report development LSE chose documentation utilities from Sulis Systems. This presentation will look at how the Webi Documenter and IDT Documenter tools work in practice, including a demonstration. There will also be an overview of how BusinessObjects 4.1 is being implemented at LSE.
- Shirin Maani Hessari from itelligence will present BI Data Visualization. This session aims to bring the process of visualizing data for business users back to basics. It will provide you with an understanding of the theories and processes that can help you design visualizations for your users to enable them to make informed decisions and address business needs.
- Emma Pusey from itelligence will present Choosing the right reporting tool for the job. This session will aim to provide an overview of the differences between the SAP reporting tools. In addition it will look at why you would use a certain reporting tool over another to ensure you are using the right tool for the job.