SAP will be presenting an S/4 HANA Overview:
- S/4 HANA – What is it, why is it amazing?
- Security Overview
- Best practices, some examples of a typical security model
- More information links/contacts
Hear Craig Dale speaking about What's New for the User Group in 2016...
The SIG will include an interactive workshop for everyone to get involved in, looking at two key focus areas::
- Critical Transactions - In this session we will work in small groups and discuss what transactions should be treated as critical and then share these with the group i.e. this could provide a best practice guide of critical SAP transactions.
- Year End Results - What things are being considered by External Audits and what can we do to get ahead of the game.
Telma Rafael from Snow Software Ltd will present Managing SAP Licenses more efficiently.
SAP license definitions can be complex and difficult to interpret at times but still licenses need to be measured and tracked against entitlements. Using the embedded measurement tools (USMM and LAW) gives us a count of users and engines, but doesn’t really provide the visibility required to understand usage and optimise license allocation.We live in a world of digital transformation that in many occasions can translate into changes of the SAP architectural landscape. Organisations are also dynamic and change throughout time, not to mention mergers and acquisitions or divestments. Understanding how changes may impact the licensing requirement is key to run a successful management of SAP software assets.
Event has expired