What if your business had a digital core?
The strength of a LIVE BUSINESS isn’t speed alone, but the value generated from running in real-time. How can SAP Digital Core provide your company with this power? Kevin Kimber, Head of Cloud SAP UK & Ireland will present the business benefits of SAP Digital Core, an update on customer adoption of Cloud in the UKI market and highlight current market trends and opportunities.
MIT Economist, David Autor once highlighted that “We know more than we can describe.” Imagine if retailers could measure the impact of a factor, such as weather, on sales in particular locations, allowing them to predict where demand will increase. They would be able to leverage a distributed warehouse model to move inventory to store locations where the demand was likely to be highest. A digital core helps articulate all the data your organisation has, to drive business value and growth. Kevin Kimber, Head of Cloud SAP UK & Ireland, will present SAP S/4HANA – The Digital Core portfolio, an update on customer adoption of Cloud in the UK market and highlight current market trends.
Anup Ghosh from IBM will discuss Redefining your role in the era of cloud. Cloud is the enabler that has transformed the way we do business today – and re-defines the role of IT in an organisation. What’s next for Enterprise Architects? How do we navigate this new landscape – and what are the trends for the future?
We will be running sixteen different breakout sessions across the following four streams:
- Employee Productivity
- Data Governance
- Cloud Development
The topics and sessions that have been confirmed in the breakout programme are listed below and the full agenda will be available online soon:
- Modern Travel & Expense Management- Simon Williamson, Concur
- Maximising Value from your Concur Travel & Expense Implementation- Hannah Smith & Sven Ringling, iProCon Ltd
- Success Factors
- EPI-USE Labs and SAP take you to the cloud
- What customers should consider when putting GRC solutions in the Cloud - Simon Persin, Turnkey
- S/4 HANA
- Hillarys Blinds - on the Journey to S/4 HANA - Julian Bond, Hillarys Blinds and Birchman Solutions
- Running mission critical apps in cloud to boost global efficiency - Simon Nichols, Virtustream
- Benefits of running SAP on Public Cloud - Lemongrass
- Extending cloud solutions with HCP
- Warburtons - Customer Mobile Solution with CompriseIT
- HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) Showcase - Mark Williment, Keytree
- Secure your pathway to Cloud with HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) - Ben Lingwood, SAP
- Feasibility & Benefits of Running SAP on the Public Cloud - Eamonn O’Neill, Lemongrass Consulting
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform - Introducing a complete, agile, and open cloud platform like no other - Chris Burgess, Paulo Baptista, Umar Khan, SAP
- Employee Productivity through your HRIS - Jenni Lawrence, SAP SuccessFactors
- SuccessFactors - Ritu Parihar, Timeline Television Ltd
- Succeed Fast in the Cloud with SAP Build and Splash - App in a presentation, Owen Pettiford, CompriseIT
The day will include a number of excellent networking opportunities ensuring you make new connections, benefitting both you and your organisation.
Can you afford to miss out?
Event has expired