Robyn Brown from SAP will provide an update on SAP Learning Hub and a fantastic offer for UKISUG members.
Tim Luckham from SAP & Colin Hennis from itelligence will deliver an update on the HE sector.
David Green from itelligence will present SAP Hybris in Higher Education – Saxion’s plans to commercialise courses for part time learners.
Saxion University as with other HEI’s in the Netherlands were faced with the following challenges:
- Decreasing student numbers
- Fewer funded students
- Need for flexibility in offering long life learning
- Dutch Government requirement to invest in new educational concepts
Saxion Decided to Setup a project with the following objectives:
- Offer module based education to answer the need for flexibility. After 3 modules to provide advice on matching programmes
- Focus on professionals as a starting point
- Increase relationships with businesses by offering education to their employees
- Act and be and Institute of the future
To execute effectively Saxion analysed student journeys as they see this journey is changing and are using the power of SAP Hybris to segment, target and market their course modules just as retailers have done previously.
Blake Goddard from SAP will be delivering an overview of the 2016 HERUG.
itelligence & Blake Goddard from SAP will then speak about Predictive Analytics to help Student retention.
Matthew Kemp & Michael Hoare from Concur will present Concur Travel & Expense Management. This session will include Overview of the Concur Employee Spend Management Solution, Demonstration of Concur and time for Q&A.
At the end of the SIG there will be a private session for universities only.
Event has expired