Gillian Silvestro from Glasgow City Council will be sharing their journey from BW 3.x to 7.4 on HANA
This presentation will guide you through their full end to end journey including:
- Project start up
- System build
- Testing – different environments
- Post Go-live
Introducing a self-service procurement web app which streamlines procure-to-pay processes for indirect spend and office consumables. Absoft developed a premium web app which assists a local authority to raise and approve purchase requisitions more effectively. Deployed on desktop or mobile devices, the custom solution uses an intuitive SAP UI5 interface and guided workflows to simplify procurement, approvals and goods receipt processes.
Absoft’s demonstration will show how the self-service procurement solution can:
- Control workflows and custom approvals to minimise the potential for fraud
- Increase compliance with procurement procedures
- Replace SAP SRM for overhead procurement at a significantly lower TCO
- Ability to punch out to online catalogues
- Enhance the user experience (UX) which improves data quality
- Operate on desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Reduce training cost and support effort
- Decrease end-user training time
Robbie Watson from SAP will present a 2016 UX Strategy & Roadmap Update including UX for S/4 HANA.
The SIG will also include the latest update on this year’s annual conference and an interactive discussion of peoples current projects/challenges along with ideas for next year’s SIGs.
Event has expired