This event is only open to Business ByDesign Members.
All conference delegates are welcome to attend this SIG.
Three Key Reasons to attend our Business ByDesign SIG
Specific ByDesign sessions including:
- Richard Nagel, Snr Solution Champion, SAP to understand how you can use your Business ByDesign system to :
- Create/add mashups, Make new workflows (e.g. approval on too high margins in salesquote), Adapt screens.
- Generate more effective reports, including making your own KPI, and then use this KPI on your tablet
- A Customer Insight by Andy Bolton of Capacitas who will present Building a Scalable Consultancy using Business ByDesig
- Marc-Oliver Genter from SAP SE will present Business Partner Data Management in SAP Business ByDesign.
It’s happening as part of our Annual Conference – UKISUG Connect 2016
Effectively you get a Day pass for this event and you can take advantage of many conference benefits including Morning Keynotes delivered by:
- Philip Adams the Chairman of the SAP User Group
- Cormac Watters, Managing Director, SAP UKI
- Colin Brookes, Chief Operating Officer, SAP UKI
- Hala Zeine, Senior Vice President of SAP Portfolio and Commercialisation Strategy who will share with you Making the right strategic decisions - How the digital economy is impacting the SAP Portfolio?
Along with the opportunity to network in our lively Exhibition Hall with SAP experts, Partners and other Customers.
Travelling up the day before?
Then why not join us for our Networking Evening!
You can also join us at SUGFest!
For only £95.00 +vat you can purchase a pass for a fabulous evening of informal networking, great range of food and excellent entertainment. Email email@example.com for any further information.
Event has expired