Our Analytics Symposium brings together four of our Special Interest Groups to provide one invaluable event for you.
Francois Imberton, Director, BI Clients Product Management at SAP will present SAPs BI Strategy and Roadmap.
Understand SAP Analytics product development priorities and plan your projects accordingly. Discover new capabilities planned in the BI Suite, Lumira. Learn when BusinessObjects Cloud can be a good complement to the BI Suite. This will also be the opportunity to share your needs directly with SAP BI Product Management.
David Millburn from itelligence UK will present Analytics and Big Data, bringing it all together with a Modern Data Platform.
In this session David will discuss the common challenges facing SAP Analytics customers when trying to liberate the data stored within their organisation. David will then explain how you can introduce a new approach to analytics and business intelligence that can manage data from a variety data sources, present live data insights and support advanced analytics scenarios.
In addition to the knowledge rich plenary sessions there are a number of excellent networking opportunities and 12 different sessions in our breakout program.
The three breakout streams that will be included in the agenda are:
- Business Intelligence
- Data Visualisation & Reporting
- BIG DATA
The sessions you can attend are below:
- Delivering a Global Sales Information Tool to BP Lubricants - project journey and lessons learnt, James Rothwell, Agility Works
- Hear John Lewis speak about their journey to BI 4.2
- Positioning SAP’s Operational/Embedded Analytics and Data Warehouse Solutions, David Allison, Capgemini
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Clients Tools In Action, Francois Imberton, SAP
- Marketing Executive Dashboarding, Patrice Gourlet, British American Tobacco
- SAP HANA BOBJ Experience, Conor Riordan, Pfizer
- Predictive Analytics, Mikal Netteberg, SAP
- Case Study on Managing your BI Platform to reduce your Total Cost of Ownership, John Prodger, CubeScape Ltd
- Delight Customers Always, Steven Allen, SAP
- Design Studio and Lumira Dash Boards for business critical decisions, Mahalakshmi Niranjan, ITC Infotech Ltd
- Leveraging the Google Cloud platform; creating a flexible Data science lab, Chris Kernaghan,Bluefin
You can view the full details in our breakout programme information in the event resources on this page.
We hope to see you there!