Join us in Dublin for our first ever User Experience Symposium.
Cormac Watters, Managing Director at SAP UK & Ireland will present one of the keynotes providing an SAP update and the key takeways from Sapphire.
Andreas Hauser, SVP & Global Head of the Design and Co-Innovation Center at SAP SE will present Digital Transformation needs more than Technology.
Digital Transformation is more than just leveraging latest technology trends, changing business models and business processes. You have to put the PEOPLE into the center of your activities. To embrace the human aspect in digital transformation, you have to engage with your customers and users, learn about design and design thinking, and understand the needs of people … in other words you need to HUMANIZE IT. This requires Enterprise IT organizations rethink the way how they work. It requires a better understanding of design and design thinking and applying a design-led innovation culture within organisations.
Andreas will be available for customer meetings if requested please email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.
Learn Why delivering better User Experiences in the Enterprise is a critical factor in achieving project success and better business performance.
Natalie Kouzeleas from Neptune Software will discuss Why UX has become so important within the Enterprise, what are some of the challenges of experience standardization and what are the key success factors in project implementations when considering UX. With over 200 delivered User Experience projects in over 30 countries Neptune Software has gathered a huge amount of experience of what it takes to make a great Experiences that works for Users and are manageable for IT.
In addition to the knowledge rich plenary sessions there are a number of excellent networking opportunities and up to twelve different sessions in our breakout program.
The three breakout streams are:
You can view the full stream information in the file resources section of this page, the following sessions will be delivered through the three focused streams:
- Enterprise UX, Opportunities, Challenges and the future for Fiori, Nathan Adams, Bluefin Solutions
- Barnsley’s Journey to a Fiori Future, Chantele Smith, Barnsley MBC
- Glanbia’s Fiori Adoption Journey, Darren Bambrick, Glanbia
- Fiori Overview Page and Salesforce, music to the ears of Bowers & Wilkins, Paul Fryer, Bowers & Wilkins
- SAP BUILD - Your Fiori Apps, from paper to prototype to WebIDE, Rafael Miranda & Andrew Barber, itelligence
- SAP Screen Personas – User Experience for old-school SAP systems and beyond, Steve Rumsby, University of Warwick
- Mobile Computing for Manufacturing, Mike Reaney, SABIC UK Petrochemicals
- Is Design Thinking the new black? Sumeet Nag,Capgemini UK Ltd
- SAP Mobility Overview and Update, Aaron Ambrose, SAP
- Modernize User Experience with SAP Fiori Cloud, Marysol Mantilla, SAP
- Design Led Development with SAP, Aaron Ambrose, SAP
- Designing for Mobile first – A HCD approach, Dan Barton & Pedro Carvalho, Bluestonex
Whilst visiting one of the oldest sports grounds in the world we thought it would be nice to include the stadium tour in the symposium. You will see the press conference room, home dressing rooms, players' tunnel, dugouts and more.
This tour is optional please let us know if you would like to participate by emailing Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
Event has expired