If you would like to view this event, please email email@example.com to get the dial in details.
An organisation’s Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting processes are critical to the success of the business and key in aligning day-to-day activities with long-range business strategy. Creating and maintaining your Plans manually in Microsoft Excel® is highly popular with many SAP organisations, but requires considerable time and effort.
Rolling forecasts - also known as continuous planning - are an additional challenge when using Excel, again due to both the time and costs involved but can become a reality through an incremental approach. Tight budgets, reduced funding and the prioritisation of resources and assets add to the complexity of the overall challenge.
SAP FiCo Planning and Posting with the Ease of Excel will to look at various ways you can streamline and improve the planning processes within your business. The webinar will cover the topics below.
- SAP FICo planning in Excel - Budgeting/Forecasting/Scenario Building
- Using refreshable Excel models with real-time budgeted and actual data from SAP
- Long-range planning and aligning financial plans with organisational strategy
- Demonstrating forecasting alternatives such as Year-end and Rolling forecasts
- Managing all elements of the budget process such as planning, reporting, adjustments and transfers all in Excel with live SAP data
- Validating and uploading plan data from Excel to SAP with a click of a button and empowering your end users
- Excel dashboard – an executive overview and means for tracking KPIs.
Alex Hodges - SAP Territory Manager
Simon Parkes - SAP Solutions Specialist
Event has expired