Please Note this is a two day workshop and has two different packages available.
This event is listed online twice once for the workshop only and then a workshop, dinner, bed & breakfast package is listed - please ensure you book on to the correct event page. This page is the Workshop Only.
This two day workshop offers ta holistic view on improving the user experience of your SAP systems. It covers methodological aspects as well as technical knowledge. At the end of this workshop you should understand how to make the best out of SAP Fiori including mobile usage.
The first day covers the key aspects like the design mindset, the SAP UX strategy and an overview of the technical offerings.
On the second day you will have the choice between a design or a technical track. Both tracks include hands-on exercises.
When booking for this event please email your second day preference to [email protected]
For the completeaudience day 1 opens up the topics user experience. Coming from the most important aspect of a design mindset moving on the technical options it touches all key topicsneeded to act knowledgeable in the SAP UX space. Topics covered:
- Design Mindset
- SAP UX Strategy Overview
- Empower SAP Customers
- Teamwork: Identify and qualify customer challenges (Hands-on exercise)
- Mobile Enablement Overview
- SAP Fiori –Architecture Overview
- Hardware Check as Preparation for day 2 (tech track)
On the second day the Design Track offers the possibility to experience and learn basic methods of design thinking. We will pick up context/challenges from day 1 and collaborate in teams for solutions. Short methods introductions are followed by extensive hands-on sessions where the participants will apply their learnings coached by design thinking experts. Topics covered:
- Understand & explore the challenge and context
- Research & synthesis via defining a persona and story mapping
- Ideation & clustering using creative brainstorming methods
- UI prototyping & validation using SAP scenes and paper mockups
The second option on the second day is the Technical Track. The Fiori technical track is a combination of hands-onexperience and guided tour elements around developing Fiori apps and enabling the consumption on mobile devices or through the Fiori Launchpad. If you are choosing this track you will need to bring your own laptop in order to participate in the exercises. Topics covered:
- How to develop a SAP Fiori app
- Guided tour
- The simplest way to develop your own Fiori app
- Hands on from oData, SAP Web IDE and SAP Fiori elements to a deployed SAP Fiori launchpadapp, pushing it to mobile devices via Content2Go
- SAP Fiori launchpadas your single point of entry
- Lecture & instructor-led demo of deployment and administration details
- Developing an SAP Fiori app on HCP Trial
- Lecture & instructor-led demo
- Mobilizing SAP Fiori
- Hands on development of a hybrid mobile application using the mobile SDK on HCP
Event has expired