Confidential and critical data is stored in your SAP systems and accessed by your users, so access to this data needs to be protected from unauthorised access. Join this live webinar and we will:
- Analyse the risks and costs of a potential data breach.
- Discuss case studies of data breaches involving SAP systems, and how those breaches could easily have been avoided.
- Explain and demonstrate how the CyberSafe TrustBroker products can:
- Reduce risks
- Increase network security
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) when appropriate
- Reduce your costs and increase user productivity
John Mortimer, Sales Consultant - Over 20 years in the IT industry helping companies select the best technologies for single sign-on, authentication, identity and access management and cybersecurity compliance.
Tim Alsop, Director – an expert with over 25 years of experience in SAP security, especially related to encryption, authentication, and secure single sign-on. Tim has been with CyberSafe since 1990 and manages a dedicated and experienced team of product developers and consultants.
Event has expired