Booking for this webinar is now closed. If you would like the Dial in Details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is budgeting and forecasting a labour intensive and time consuming process? Is your planning model ready to deal with the growing political and economic uncertainty?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then this webinar will be of interest to you.
Many leading organisations are now moving towards a continuous planning and strategy cycle, providing more accurate forecasting and cost control. Up until now, this has meant purchasing more costly software with the associated implementation and change management costs.
Join us for this webinar to learn how your organisation can easily achieve the rolling forecast using the tools you already have; ultimately saving time, reducing process costs, and substantially improving efficiency.
What this webinar will cover:
- The need for continuous planning will impact all UK organisations over the next 2 years
- The advantages of a Rolling Forecast vs. an Annual Budget approach
- Common obstacles to Rolling Forecasts and how they can be overcome
- IT vs. Business priorities when considering Planning Solutions
- A live demo of Continuous Planning Scenarios in SAP-Connected Excel.
Making the rolling forecast a reality might be easier than you think. Join us for this webinar to find out how it can be achieved within your organisation.
Meet the speakers...
Alex Hodges, SAP Territory Manager - Europe, Excel4apps
Simon Parkes, SAP Solution Specialist, Excel4apps
Event has expired