SAP S/4HANA is The Next Generation Business Suite for a Digital World. Hear real S/4HANA Customer Experiences from Booking.com & ATP
Our members tell us that they need to understand more from customer experience regarding S/4HANA and to ensure we deliver on that we have embarked on a programme of events in 2017 to bring real experience to our members, along with expert guidance from SAP and the partner community.
Do you want to hear from other customers regarding their journey to S/4HANA?
If you do, then you cannot miss our S/4HANA Adoption Forum, in collaboration with SAP and IBM.
Hear real life experiences from Booking.com and ATP
- Venkat Iyer, Manager Financial Systems at Booking.com will be presenting ‘Changing the way people work with SAP - Our S/4HANA Finance Journey’
- Martin Frimodt, Director, Head of SAPOA-Group Finance, ATP, will discuss their S/4 implementation so far, why they chose the solution and lessons learned in their journey
The event will be moderated by Ronald van Loon highly regarded influencer in the fields of Big Data, Data Science, IoT, BI and Digital Transformation.
Experts from both SAP and IBM will share with you deployment options to ensure you have the knowledge you need to understand the requirements of your future Journey to S/4HANA.
Full content at our S/4HANA Adoption Forum includes:
- Oscar Trompe, EMEA North Innovation Services Lead will deliver a morning Keynote/Art of the Possible
- Mark Dudgeon, IBM Global SAP CTO and IBM Distinguished Engineer Present Digital reinvention enabled by S/4HANA
- Customers across all industries are looking at what Digital Reinvention means to them, and how to react. It means different things to different people, but one key element is the emerging technology that is enabling digital transformation. Renovating the core to SAP's Digital ERP - S/4 HANA, is one key element. This session looks at S/4 HANA+, and how to develop the roadmap to S/4 HANA and beyond.
- Venkat Iyer, Manager Financial Systems at Booking.com presenting Changing the way people work with SAP - Our S/4HANA Finance Journey
- Booking.com mission is to change the way people work with SAP, by putting insights at the fingertips of users and by simplifying the use of SAP in their organisation. This session will cover how S/4HANA Finance plays a key role in this mission, their journey so far, and their future roadmap. It will outline the rationale for their decision, the expected impact, challenges, and engagement with their users.
- Martin Frimodt, Director, Head of SAPOA-Group Finance at ATP will present How and when to start preparing for your innovation journey
ATP is working to ensure basic financial security and contribute to efficient welfare – for all of Denmark. Hear why ATP chose S/4HANA to streamline and optimise financial processes, learn about their strategic objectives for the project and lessons learned so far.
- Building a Business for S/4HANA Group Breakouts which will be delivered by Chris Osborne, Business Transformation Expert, SAP
- Marco Scheepmaker EMEA Lead S/4 HANA, HANA Services CoE at SAP & Andrew Worsley-Tonks, IBM Senior Managing Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Conversion will present: Strategic Choices for S/4HANA Deployment
- Migration scenarios
- IBM Impact assessment tool
- With in-memory technology and embedded analytics, S/4HANA provides instant, real time insight for better decisions
- Because of its maximized throughput and speed, as well as its native integration into SAP solutions, S/4HANA gives you greater performance
- S/4HANA leverages the FIORI user experience so that your entire workforce can benefit from not only intuitive, mobile-first design, but also proactive decision-making support
- And finally, S/4HANA uses a simplified architecture with a lean data footprint, with a cloud deployment option, to lower your total cost of ownership
Please Note: SAP and IBM are running this forum and when registering for this event, your contact details and email address will be shared with both organisations.
This event is intended for IT and Financial Managers, please reserve your place now to avoid disappointment.
Please note that only customers can attend this event and not partners.
Event has expired