As this Business One SIG will take place in conjunction with our annual conference you can take advantage of many conference benefits including:
- Our Keynote Sessions – Delivered by Mike Slater, Managing Director of SAP UK & Ireland, Hala Zeine, SVP and Chief Business Development Officer. Hala is responsible for defining the portfolio and commercialization direction for SAP and for advancing the company’s business strategy and R "Ray" Wang who is the Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Silicon Valley based Constellation Research, Inc. He's also the author of the popular business strategy and technology blog "A Software Insider’s Point of View".
- The opportunity to network in our lively Exhibition Hall with SAP experts, Partners and other Customers.
- Extend your networking, by joining us at SUGFest for only £95.00 +vat you can purchase a pass for a fabulous evening of informal networking, a great range of food and excellent entertainment.
All conference delegates are welcome to attend this SIG however to attend just the SIG you must be a business one member.
The day will include:
- A customer Upgrade Story:
- Paul Roxan a Business One Conusltant will be speaking about a customers recent SAP B1 HANA implementation. Paul will discuss what happened, what problems his customer faced and how these problems were overcome. Hear about the benefits Paul’s customer is now seeing.
- Dipan Shah from SAP delivering the latest Roadmap in the upcoming SAP Business One version 9.3
- Making SAP Business One Better Together: An overview of the Roadmap and its impact through the new 9.3 features.
- Mark Hughes from Vision33 will carry out hands on training. Please note you will need to bring your own laptop with you to take part in this training. Mark will cover:
The adoption of CRM - Sales leaders usually have no problem grasping the value of CRM concepts, process and tools; they provide the visibility and control to allow a business to manage one of its most valuable assets ‘ customer and prospect data. Well used CRM systems will provide key insights into how in to how programs, processes and people are performing leading to an increase in performance, optimized sales processes and ultimately driving sales performance. For sales people, however, the implementation of a new CRM tool is often viewed as adding unnecessary steps and control that distract from what they want to be doing ‘ selling. In reality, the access to all relevant information on customers and prospects in real time makes it even more helpful to sales teams as it is to managers. In this session learn how to boost CRM adoption from the ground up – starting with the initial process design through roll out and into continuously driving improvement into your everyday practices. This presentation will help you get traction by focusing on 4 key areas: Involving the team in defining the business need. Getting buy-in during the early stages of tool selection & process design. Ensuring adoption during roll out. Maximizing the value of the investment over time.
Extending the CRM footprint into the field – Zedsuite Portal Demonstration. See how mobile field service integrated with SAP Business One can give your sales teams the information and tools they need to be successful.
CRM within SAP Business One – An overview of the functionality SAP Business One offers to support CRM processes.
- Rosi Coronado & Dan McLachlan from Boyum IT will deliver a Boyum IT Hands-on Training Session covering:
- B1 Usability Pack: New Features (Dashboards and more)
- B1 iPayment: intro demo
- CRM for Outlook: demo and roadmap
The keynote sessions will include:
- SAP UKI Managing Director, Mike Slater, will share his vision and Priorities for the UKI market in 2018.
- SAP’s Hala Zeine, and Constellation Research’s R “Ray” Wang for a fireside chat exploring how we can all move from the hype of digital transformation to Business Transformation. They will discuss the latest Business, Management & Technology trends, reviewing disruptive technologies and what they mean to you, including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI),
- Internet of Things (IoT),
- Machine Learning
- Data Management.
Learn how everything fits together, how SAP is addressing these topics, and how you can help your organisation make the right decisions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
The cost of annual Business One membership is only £250 and allows for unlimited Business One Users within your organisation to take advantage of your membership and attend over 100 FREE events, that we run each year, across the SAP spectrum.