As this Business One SIG will take place in conjunction with our annual conference you can take advantage of many conference benefits including:
- Our Keynote Sessions – Delivered by Mike Slater, Managing Director of SAP UK & Ireland, Hala Zeine, SVP and Chief Business Development Officer. Hala is responsible for defining the portfolio and commercialization direction for SAP and for advancing the company’s business strategy and R "Ray" Wang who is the Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Silicon Valley based Constellation Research, Inc. He's also the author of the popular business strategy and technology blog "A Software Insider’s Point of View".
- The opportunity to network in our lively Exhibition Hall with SAP experts, Partners and other Customers.
- Extend your networking, by joining us at SUGFest for only £95.00 +vat you can purchase a pass for a fabulous evening of informal networking, a great range of food and excellent entertainment.
All conference delegates are welcome to attend this SIG however to attend just the SIG you must be a business one member.
The day will include:
- Dipan Shah from SAP delivering the latest Roadmap in the upcoming SAP Business One version 9.3
- Making SAP Business One Better Together: An overview of the Roadmap and its impact through the new 9.3 features.
- Mark Hughes from Vision33 will carry out hands on training: Advanced use of CRM using B1
- Please note you will need to bring your own laptop with you to take part in this training.
- Naama Aharoni from Boyum IT will deliver a Boyum IT Hands-on Training Session covering:
- B1 Usability Pack: New Features (Dashboards and more)
- B1 iPayment: intro demo
- CRM for Outlook: demo and roadmap
The keynote sessions will include:
- SAP UKI Managing Director, Mike Slater, will share his vision and Priorities for the UKI market in 2018.
- SAP’s Hala Zeine, and Constellation Research’s R “Ray” Wang for a fireside chat exploring how we can all move from the hype of digital transformation to Business Transformation. They will discuss the latest Business, Management & Technology trends, reviewing disruptive technologies and what they mean to you, including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI),
- Internet of Things (IoT),
- Machine Learning
- Data Management.
Learn how everything fits together, how SAP is addressing these topics, and how you can help your organisation make the right decisions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note - this event is not open to Trial members
NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
The cost of annual Business One membership is only £250 and allows for unlimited Business One Users within your organisation to take advantage of your membership and attend over 100 FREE events, that we run each year, across the SAP spectrum.