Please note, this event is for SAP Customers only.
Strengthen your understanding of SAP S/4 HANA.
This workshop will be delivered by the SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group and S/4HANA Product Management team.
Rupert Lang will present:
What is SAP S/4HANA?
- Product view: high-level scope, architecture, deployment options, innovations / changes compared to SAP ERP, rationale “why S/4HANA” including demo and Q&A
What are customers doing and why?
- Mixed Product / Project view: statistics what’s going on in the market, what is the challenge, resources and tools to plan and prepare a project including demo and Q&A
We then have two breakout tracks to choose from:
- TECHNICAL TRACK – focusing on technology and migration to S/4HANA
- FUNCTIONALITY TRACK – focusing on functionality and value
Tomaz Sawczuk from SAP will deliver the technical track which will cover:
- How to get there? Tool view: summary of procedures and tools for a Conversion resp. a New Implementation
- Selected innovations – Fiori What is Fiori, what are the technical components, how to configure them, what does it mean for authorization concepts.
- Selected innovations - Embedded Analytics Analytical apps, built-in tools like APF, how to explore the "Virtual Data Model", essentials of Core Data Services
The functionality track will cover:
- The value of transitioning Examples of business cases, benchmarks, how to build a business case presented by Antony Watkins, SAP
- Selected innovations – Finance What is the "Universal Journal" for and what are the consequences presented by Sorina Ciobanu, SAP
- Selected innovations - Order-to-Cash Highlights in O2C, from SD Rebates to Settlement Management Condition Contracts, Business Partner presented by Rick Jongman, SAP
We will then come together for a Forum Discussion, Q&A for topics that where not covered, or any questions you have.
The workshop will be a mix of presentations including demos and interactive formats for Q&A / discussion.
Please let us know which track you would like to attend by emailing [email protected]