Traditional tools still deployed in many organizations are simply not built for supply chain planning and execution in the digital age. With the latest release of SAP S/4HANA 1709, key capabilities of running a live supply chain are extended and new capabilities added. This builds on the significant supply chain investments of the last two S/4 HANA releases to:
• Run a demand-driven supply chain to maximize service whilst reducing cost and inventory
• Meet delivery commitments on time, every time, with streamlined response orchestration and transport management
• Gain visibility into inventory, capacity, and product data by integrating order planning, scheduling, promising, and execution in real time
• Improved shop floor traceability, visibility and planning to quickly and accurately respond to new demands
• Enable the ‘digital product’ across manufacturing and R&D for rapid handover between development and manufacturing
• Manage product lifecycles, change management and lot size of 1
This webinar will give an introduction to the scope and roadmap of SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain scenarios, covering response orchestration and logistics.
Important: A valid S-user is required to attend Expert Webinar sessions.
For more information, please refer to the following link.
Please login to download the dial in details for this webinar
Our latest insights and thoughts
Join us at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London on the 18th April for our Data & Analytics Symposium📊 We will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Save the date! 📅 On Thursday 27th April, we have a Training & Change Management online event. You will be joined b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…