Traditional tools still deployed in many organizations are simply not built for supply chain planning and execution in the digital age. With the latest release of SAP S/4HANA 1709, key capabilities of running a live supply chain are extended and new capabilities added. This builds on the significant supply chain investments of the last two S/4 HANA releases to:
• Run a demand-driven supply chain to maximize service whilst reducing cost and inventory
• Meet delivery commitments on time, every time, with streamlined response orchestration and transport management
• Gain visibility into inventory, capacity, and product data by integrating order planning, scheduling, promising, and execution in real time
• Improved shop floor traceability, visibility and planning to quickly and accurately respond to new demands
• Enable the ‘digital product’ across manufacturing and R&D for rapid handover between development and manufacturing
• Manage product lifecycles, change management and lot size of 1
This webinar will give an introduction to the scope and roadmap of SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain scenarios, covering response orchestration and logistics.
Important: A valid S-user is required to attend Expert Webinar sessions.
For more information, please refer to the following link.
Event has expired