This SIG will cover:
- SAP Update including GDPR
- Minutes from last meeting
Michelle Carroll & Conor McDonough from Revenue will present SMART PAYE and how it will affect payroll business processes. The session will include:
- Brief overview of the basics of the PAYE modernisation initiative and the new reports
- More detailed coverage of the potential changes to business processes
- RPN replacing P2C – employers required to regularly call down RPN rather than ROS creating and pushing a file like they do now for the P2C, Employers must do this at least once per pay period. Will also be called down for leavers. Options for all employees, specific PPSN, changed from a specific date etc.
- Payroll submissions
- Monthly remittance to Revenue
- What employees will see on their record
- New starts and leavers
- Year end
- Taxation on payments after leaving using current RPN rather than using the current rules
If you would like to pres submit any questions for Michelle and Conor please email them to email@example.com by Wednesday 17th January 2018.
Please Note: The SIG will take place in the AppHaus, training rooms 1 and 2 on the ground floor next to the restaurant. Please see the directions to Waterside on page 4 of the venue directions.