The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly of a Global Concur Roll Out at Rolls Royce.
Paul Humprhis from Rolls Royce will be sharing his Concur implementation experience. From vendor selections through to global roll out, this session will run through the good, the bad and ugly of a 2 year implementation, that’s still going on....
Sarah Wilson from SAP Concur will present the following sessions:
- Support for SAP Concur
- SAP Concur share the vision for services and support and what they are targeting for improvement in 2018.
- SAP Concur: Product Roadmap 2018
- Hear what is coming for SAP Concur in 2018. Sarah will cover strategic areas of investment for the product as well as specific projects and features including Drive.
- Concur Locate and Active Monitoring
- Keeping travellers safe is an important part of managing a travel program. Sarah will show how Concur Locate and Active Monitoring can help with traveller safety. Sarah will share best practices, optimisation tips, user adoption techniques, and more.
- SAP Concur and EY: integrated tax and immigration solution
- Hear about our new offering for clients that helps global business travellers manage tax and immigration compliance risks via the Concur App Center. This provides real-time immigration and tax assessments to business travellers. The integrated offering will capture relevant travel and business activity data within SAP Concur allowing them to receive robust, real-time analytics into their domestic and international cross-border tax obligations.
- Managing Fraud and Compliance
- As a business are you unable to devote the time and resources needed to review 100% of your expense reports? The ability to detect accidental and incidental fraud and compliance issues is essential for every company because fraud costs organisations an average of 4% of total revenue. Additionally, understand how you can maximise VAT reclaim using Concur Audit.
The SIG will include a Members Sharing Forum.
This is an opportunity to share your current projects and challenges with other users and ask any questions that you might have in a Q&A with SAP Concur.