Get the most out of your current SAP investment and look how to factor in SAP's product roadmap into your own BI strategy.
3 reasons you need to attend this event
- Extend your network with like-minded BI professionals
- Get closer to the roadmaps for BI and reporting
- Master class in driving value through analytics in SAP analytics cloud
Asad Mahmood from Itelligence Business Solutions (UK) Ltd, will showcase the latest capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud.You will see how easy it is to effectively create immersive analytic experiences that drive action. Combining datasets, building custom storyboards, performing real-time analysis, applying innovative machine learning techniques and collaborating with colleagues within a matter of minutes.
Federico Mocini from Janus Henderson Investors will be delivering an overview and Introduction to Janus Henderson Investors. This session will cover:
- Who Janus Henderson Investors are – including a company introduction, history and industry
- What their landscape looks like – SAP products and
- Where they are going – Roadmap for JHI future development
- Hear why they are hosting the event – Learning and networking opportunities
Andrew Fox from SAP will present SAP Analytics Convergence Strategy Update.
In this session you will hear an update on the SAP Analytics Convergence Strategy, product roadmaps and some recommendations as to the “Right tool for the job”.
Matt Shaw from SAP will present the new live universe connectivity. You will leave this session having understood all the important things you need to know to make any SAP Analytics Cloud to ‘live’ Universes project successful. Matt with explain how the new version of the Live Universe Connectivity overcomes all the major restrictions of the earlier version with a significant update and will demonstrate and present the recommended best practice, tips and tricks for this new version.
Event has expired