This event will focus on SAP Integration Patterns and a look at GDPR (part 2) from an Enterprise Architects perspective.
Mark Darbyshire from SAP & the EA Team will deliver a GDPR Update.
We would like you to share your experience of GDPR implementations at this meeting, even if it is only a short 5 minute update on what your organisation has done so far, please be prepared to particpate in the GDPR Dicussion.
Mark Todd, James Howgego & Mark Darbyshire from SAP will present Specific products and business networks that can help with GDPR, and the role they play in the overall architecture:
- SAP Information Lifecycle Management
- SAP Information Steward
- SAP Celonis
The EA Team will also present:
- Brief Leonardo update in light of ongoing Sapphire conference
- SAP Integration strategy from the SAP CIO
- SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Process Orchestration
Integration patterns with SCP and PO:
- On premise, Cloud, Hybrid and the Cloud Connector
- Mobile services, UX
The Enterprise Architect SIG has been introduced for specific types of job roles, with essential technology and architectural experience. The SIG excludes roles such as:
- ABAP developers
- Companies with limited/v small SAP installations
- Project managers
- Roles in IT operations
Event has expired