Previous ByDesign events have included sessions on:
- ByD Roadmap
- CRM - Campaigns, Lead Generation, Opportunities
- Using Self Service
- Project Management
- GDPR and Business ByDesign
By popular demand the focus for your next meeting is ‘Show and Tell’. To share a specific process or part of ByD that you use, so we can all learn something new or find out how things can be done in a better or different way.
To kick this off here at the User Group we will be sharing our membership journey, how our own custom CMS system links with our ByD system, from you signing up on our website, to ByD contract creation and invoicing then through to membership activation.
What would you include in your ‘Show and Tell’ session? It doesn’t need to be long 10 - 15 mins, or longer if you would like to share your implementation journey or a particular project … everyone loves to hear a customer story ... just let us know by emailing Helen.Borland@sapusers.org.
Don’t worry though you can still attend the meeting without having to share your story – simply book your place and remember that as a UKISUG member, this event is FREE to attend!
Extra special reason to attend this ByD meeting.
It’s taking place on Tuesday 13th November at the ICC Birmingham as part of our annual Conference UKISUG Connect
And you get to experience UKISUG Connect for FREE which means you can :
- explore our Exhibition Hall, with over 70 SAP partners demonstrating the latest innovations and products in the world of SAP
- attend our Closing Keynote, which this year is Ant Middleton, best known for his role as the Chief Instructor in Channel 4’s popular show ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’.
- discounted rate to attend the amazing SUGFest, a fantastic evening of great food, drinks and brilliant entertainment