Phil Wood from SAP will delivertwo presentations
- SAP/Business Objects Roadmap. This presentation willgive further insight into how SAP are consolidating their product roadmap for integration of SAP and Business Objects.
- Business Objects Reporting Tools. This presentation will cover how combining Business Objects with SAP Netweaver-BI enables customers to leverage the best of both worlds.
Simon Barnard from the British Council will deliver the presentation Defining the BI Strategy and Roadmap at British Council. This presentation will cover why British Council defined a Business Intelligence strategy and the steps that were taken in this process.
- British Council.
- What steps were taken?
- What are the key components?
- Where are we today?
- How do we see this evolving?
- Pitfalls to avoid.
Storry Warner from Agility Works will present Considerations for Effective BI/Information Strategy Development. This presentation will cover high level considerations that are key to defining an effective BI strategy and how the chaning face of the SAP solution suite brings new opportunities to deliver effectively against the defined strategy.
- Scope (geographical, functional)
- Assessing maturity
- Breadth and depth of delivery
- Solutions roadmap
- Guiding principles
Mark Atkinson from SAP will present to the group BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation). This presentation will cover SAP's current capabilities and roadmap for Performance Optimisation Applications (POA), in particular Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
- BPC - Key capabilities include unified budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidations and reporting.
- Industry examples
Event has expired