This meeting will focus on Upgrading to SAP ERP6 and is kindly being sponsored by BirchmanPlaut.
During the event you will have the opportunity to learn about upgrading SAP as we hear the experiences of an SAP customer, SAP themselves and an SAP partner. The sessions will cover numerous topics and perspectives relating to upgrading SAP, including:
- Martin Riedel, Head of SAPs Global Upgrade Office will deliver a keynote presentation explaining the future product roadmap of SAP ERP and the importance of the upgrade path. He will present how SAP ERP is becoming the conerstone and the "go-to" release for all customers running SAP R/3. The presentation will also cover how this 'evolved delivery model' will make it simpler and faster for customers running SAP ERP to adopt new product functionality, industry-specific features and enterprise services.
- Paul Fryer from Bowers & Wilkins will discuss their Effective Technical Upgrade, giving an insight into Bowers & Wilkins experience of a cost effective upgrade.
- Rajive Aggarwal of BirchmanPlaut will delv into his and BirchmanPlauts extensive experience to help you Achieve a Successful Upgrade.
- Mike Longden from SAP will explain how you can Maximise SAP Support During Your Upgrade, giving an explanation of how SAP support works and how you can get the best from it, including available on-line resources.
- Markus Henkel of SAP will look at Solution Manager and discuss the TechnicalImplementation of Enhancement Packages, giving an overview of current and future EhP implementation strategies, Maintenance Optimizer and EhP Installer, the new tool to implement enhancement packages more efficiently with less downtime.
Event has expired