Mike Longden, Head of SAP S/4HANA for EMEA North will deliver an SAP S/4HANA Portfolio/Roadmap:
- Intelligent ERP – SAP S/4HANA 1809 On Premise & 18xx Cloud
- Integration of satellite solutions – Core-to-Edge Ariba, SF, Hybris
Susanne Schneider from SAP will present Gain insights into the Value and Journey to SAP S/4HANA for your organisation: SAP Transformation Navigator:
- What is the Business value for my organisation?
- What are the Technical implications related to my current SAP landscape?
- What is the Transition my organisation has to go through?
Mike Longden will also present SAP S/4HANA Deployment:
- Experiences & lessons learned expediting S/4HANA transition
- Available tools and resources: Simplification Item Catalogue, Readiness Check, Customer Code Inspector, Pathfinder, Best Practices Explorer & Solution Manager (7.2)
Faizan Mustafa, CIO, Toyota Indus Motor Company will present Toyota Indus Motors Case Study - Racing ahead of Competition through SAP S/4 HANA.
To compete with a surge of foreign entrants to Pakistan’s auto market, Indus Motor Company wanted to improve the customer experience by delivering high-quality vehicles rapidly and at the lowest cost. Indus Motor Company transformed its front-to-back operations with SAP S/4HANA® on high-performance IBM® POWER8® servers—empowering its data-driven decision-makers to boost manufacturing efficiency.
Mark Dudgeon from IBM will present The journey to S/4HANA - Adoption Choices, Approaches & Lessons Learned.
Organisations have different drivers to adopt S/4HANA based on a number of factors. This session will look at some of the considerations and drivers of S/4HANA, potential areas of business benefit, and answer some of the big questions around S/4HANA such as "How disruptive will the move to S/4HANA be", "What is the correct S/4HANA solution for my organisation", "What is the correct Adoption Approach", What else do I need to consider", etc.
It will also look at some accelerators that will help you on your road to S/4HANA, from the S/4HANA Journey Starter, SAP Transformation Navigator, IBM Industry IMPACT solutions with SAP Model Company, alternative Bluefield transformation approach to S/4HANA adoption.
Event has expired