John Heald of SAP will deliver you the C/4HANA RoadMap.
John will discuss C/4HANA and the future of Customer Experience from SAP, whilst also looking at the companies/solutions SAP has recently purchased, exploring how they all fit into the offering.
Sponsors of the day are Bluefin Solutions and Thierry Crifasi will unbox the new SAP C/4HANA solution set and find out if it’s just product repackaging or if it adds any real value to your business, answering questions such as:
- What are C/4HANA’s component parts?
- What does C/4HANA actually mean for your business?
- What are the realistic benefits that you could gain from a C/4HANA solution?
- Of those, which ones are the quickest wins?
- Marketing? Commerce? Service? Where can most money be saved through automation?
- Most people wait a little while before deploying a new solution – if you were going to deploy C/4HANA in two years, what could you be doing today in order to prepare for that transition and best leverage it?
Hear a customer story from Welsh Water on their C4C Implementation.
Why they are replacing SAP CRM and implementing C4C and the benefit they're looking to achieve after the go live in October.
Anshuman Singh, Head of Digital Business for Mindtree will explore the possibilities of next generation CX, posing questions such as:
- Will AI and Machine Learning revolutionise engagement?
- Will predictive analytics tell us what customers want before they know themselves?
- How will the customer of tomorrow be different in their behaviour?
- What can organisation’s do today to future-proof themselves as much as possible?
Event has expired