An event to help SAP customers better understand what it takes for their SAP implementations and solution adoptions to be truly successful.
The event is not about SAP technology nor about Quality Assurance of the solution nor about Project Management Methodology. It is about showcasing how SAP customers can be more assured of success whilst avoiding the pitfalls of running complex projects.
Faced with decisions about their plans for business transformation, growth and maintaining competitive advantage, organisations want a level of confidence that they are very likely to be successful:-
- That they will achieve the expected benefits, value outcomes and business objectives that justify the investment.
- That the products and technologies they select to deliver these transformations will be successfully implemented.
- That the projects will run smoothly, to time, within budget, using the forecasted resources, with minimal risk and disruption.
- That the delivered solution will be readily adopted by users within the organisation.
- That the responsibility for managing the solution throughout the rest of its lifecycle has been transitioned to the customer and/or its managed service providers.That these then become self-reliant.
How then can business managers, IT directors and project teams, who have selected SAP. achieve this level confidence and success?
By taking a more of a holistic approach, working smartly across internal project teams and the SAP external ecosystem.
Why you should attend
Based on the experiences of successful SAP projects, as celebrated by the annual SAP Quality Awards, the generalised lessons learnt from SAP AQM’s reactive and proactive customer engagements and the success indicators revealed in the recent 2018 SAP Success Research, the event will share the consistent themes and indicators that help determine and encourage success.
What you will take away from the event will be a proven set of benchmarked insights on how to run successful SAP programmes.
It is relevant for all stages of the SAP solution lifecycle, whether you are contemplating on a new SAP implementation, or have in-flight projects or are already running SAP solutions in production systems.
The SAP Success event will also be a launchpad for a series of planned activities and the introduction of a Special Interest Group SIG solely focused on SAP customer success.
Who should attend?
Attendees are open to UKISUG Members and to all SAP Customers alike who have a business interest in making their SAP programmes successful.
The event is aimed at executives, decision makers and influencers who are responsible for the championing, management and governance of their SAP implementations and solutions.
- Management Executives - CIO's, CTO's, Business Transformation execs and Business sponsors who define the strategy and sign off the SAP business case, selection of technology and partners.
- Programme & Project Managers - Providing the necessary planning and governance for SAP programme success
The event is equally relevant to other SAP project team members
- Senior SAP Architects - Responsible in translating the business requirements into functional designs
- Procurement & Sourcing - Determining the delivery model and vendor selection
- HR & Resourcing - Responsible for the recruitment and onboarding of the right team to deliver SAP success
- Business Managers - Beneficiaries of SAP adoption
If you are not currently a member of the UK & Ireland SAP User Group you can still book to attend.
Event OrganisersThe event has been organised jointly by SAP AQM, the Active Quality Management team, Resulting, the SAP business advisory consultancy and UKISUG.