The day will include:
- Natasha Robinson from SAP will deliver an SAP Legal Update.
- Val Metcalfe, Payroll Co-Chair will lead the Member’s knowledge sharing on IR35 in the Private Sector - Off payroll working. From April 2020, the government is extending the public sector off payroll reforms into the private sector. What should be doing to prepare and what are the learnings from the public sector?
- Graham Thomas, Payroll Co-Chair from Zurich will deliver a session on Brexit. Just a bit of background for you guys from Graham. At Zurich we are a financial organisation operating globally and are subject to a lot of financial regulation and ‘passporting’ of financial services across EU and beyond. Some of our UK operating companies are registered in Ireland and potentially we may have to move them as an example. This then impacts forms, documents, web sites (registered addresses etc).
- Brexit. What has your company been doing in preparation. How has your company been preparing for Brexit? Does your organisation trade across borders? Does it operate under and regulatory bodies that may result in organisational change? Graham will cover some of these high level points that has been considered at Zurich and how these may filter down to HR and Payroll for them. This will be followed by an open forum for anyone else to share their experiences and plans.
- There will be an opportunity to pre- submit questions for a Q&A with Natasha Robinson. Please ensure that any questions you have are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 6th February 2019.