The day will include:
- Natasha Robinson from SAP will deliver an SAP Legal Update.
- Adan Willemse & Paul Hammersley from EPI-USE Labs will present The Hybrid era: Copying and operational reporting for On-Premise SAP HCM data & SAP SuccessFactors data.
- With the current strategy around SAP HCM developments, many organisations find they are running systems that include some on-premise HCM data whilst running some modules in SAP SuccessFactors. This hybrid setup necessitates that you need to look for solutions to create testing environments that mimics the setup of Production as well as find ways to report on the information that is now stored in either system. During this session, EPI-USE Labs will demonstrate how Data Sync Manager and Query Manager solutions, can be used in Hybrid scenarios.
- Val Metcalfe, Payroll Co-Chair will lead the Member’s knowledge sharing on IR35 in the Private Sector - Off payroll working. From April 2020, the government is extending the public sector off payroll reforms into the private sector. What should you be doing to prepare and what are the learnings from the public sector?
- Graham Thomas, Payroll Co-Chair from Zurich will deliver a session on Brexit. Just a bit of background for you guys from Graham. "At Zurich we are a financial organisation operating globally and are subject to a lot of financial regulation and ‘passporting’ of financial services across EU and beyond. Some of our UK operating companies are registered in Ireland and potentially we may have to move them as an example. This then impacts forms, documents, web sites (registered addresses etc)".
- Brexit. What has your company been doing in preparation. How has your company been preparing for Brexit? Does your organisation trade across borders? Does it operate under any regulatory bodies that may result in organisational change? Graham will cover some of these high level points that have been considered at Zurich and how these may filter down to HR and Payroll for them. This will be followed by an open forum for anyone else to share their experiences and plans.
- There will be an opportunity to pre- submit questions for a Q&A with Natasha Robinson. Please ensure that any questions you have are sent to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 6th February 2019.