Join us and Sysdoc at our Training and Change Management interactive workshop event.
The day will include:
- Welcome and Introduction to the Workshop - Andrew Darwin
- Using design to improve learning outcomes - Brett Sedcole
- Maximising the power of learning performance analytics from digital learning programmes - Tom Westerling
- Current trends in learning - what's happening now and next - Kirstin Lancaster
- Round table discussion
- Challenges and solutions
- Enable Now update - Kirstin Lancaster
- Using games to improve adoption - Spencer Holmes
Colin Bailey from SAP Education will speak on the role of SAP Knowledge and Education in supporting implementations in SAP S/4HANA projects, and how its solutions are geared towards effective user adoption. Learning journeys and training options for SAP SuccessFactors will also be discussed during the session.
Please bring a smart phone or tablet with you on the day.
Event has expired