Our first business one event this year will be focused on SQL Training within SAP Business One and will include hands on training with Jozef Ostrochovsky, an Independent SAP Business One Consultant, which will enable you to walk away from the day with immediate knowledge to implement back at the office.
The day will include training on:
- Introduction into SQL Management Studio and its tools
- Preparing SQL scripts outside of SAP Business one
- Review of mostly used MS SQL commands and its use
- MS SQL Stored procedures and execution in SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Alerts and Approvals
- SAP Business One Transaction Notification
Apart from the fantastic training you will also have the opportunity to network with other Business One users and experts during the course of the day, allowing you to extend your learning experience beyond the hands on training. Make the most of your SAP Business One investment by making invaluable connections as well as educating yourself and your colleagues.
- Remember to bring along your own laptop & power charger
- You must have access to SAP Business One (any version) and SQL server with Management studio (any version), this can be on your local machine or via remote access
- Please Note: Wi-Fi or a tethered internet connection will be provided
NOT A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
YOU CAN ATTEND THIS EVENT FOR ONLY £199 +VAT
Follow this link to find out more.
Why not become a member?
For just £250.00 +VAT you will receive access to a dedicated Business One Special Interest Group focused on all things Business One. In addition to then attending this SQL training day free of charge, you will have access to all of our Business One user group services/events. This includes SIGS, webinars and the SAP influencing programme.
Event has expired