The event will cover:
- Fiori - Member Sharing Forum
- Learn about how Surrey County Council implemented Robotic Process Automation within the Council with no budget, no tech and no real experience of RPA (at least not in the beginning). Jenny Churchard will share their journey (including the bumps along the way) on how they went about implementing a working proof of concept, developed their business case and share their future plans for building the capability within their Business Operations service.
- Efficiencies – Member Sharing
- SAP Influencing
- Jeff Forshaw from SAP will deliver an Introduction to EHP8:
- Key Innovations
- Innovations for Industries
- Cross Applications – GDPR
- Focus on Public Sector innovation with EhP8
- Cheryl Chambers will deliver an ILM update from Gloucestershire County Council
- GDPR is at the top of every Council’s agenda. In Gloucestershire they have begun to implement the SAP Information Lifecycle Manager solution using SAPs’ partner, Proceed, as their specialist provider. This session will provide an up-date of progress in Gloucestershire and an opportunity for others to share their own GDPR experiences.
Event has expired