This SIG will focus on Maintenance Planning & Scheduling, the day will include:
- Mark Pendery from SAP will deliver a session on MRS (Multi Resource Scheduling Tool).
- Jerin Joy, SAP Schedule to Maintain Specialist at Dwr Cymru Welsh Water will deliver an overview of SAP MRS usage in Dwr Cymru Welsh Water for customer reactive and plant maintenance jobs. The session will cover:
- MRS10 Upgrade business benefits and technical challenges
- Dwr Cymru Welsh Water MRS Roadmap
- SAP Customer Connection Update.
- Stuart Querns from Vesta Partners will present Field Service & Inspection.
- A complimentary and follow on session to “Planning & Scheduling” - once work has been planned either from a planned/preventative source or reactive, it is then scheduled based on the organisational design. Typically, priority, asset criticality or other “Taxonomy” associated with the asset and process drives this logic. This results in a schedule aligned with organisational imperatives. This session will focus on what happens within the maintenance and inspection post the scheduling process. In particular, the processes of dispatch, work and inspection receipt, review and execution followed by the completion process. The session will use a combination of process walk through presentation as well as live solution demo using both the digital core solution as well as the mobile and UI technology. It will be based on realistic data and industry process scenarios. The session will also drill into integration areas such as Document, Geo-Spatial, Collaboration.
Event has expired