If you would like to LEARN and NETWORK with other SAP customers and experts alike, ensuring you make new connections, benefiting both you and your organisation you need to attend this symposium.
Our Analytics Symposium brings together the Business Intelligence, Platform & Database and Data Visualisation & Reporting SIGs to provide one invaluable event.
Timo Elliott, VP Global Innovation Evangelist at SAP will present The Intelligent Enterprise: Examples From The Front Lines. Less theory; more examples. This session will cover all the latest and greatest real-life examples of “intelligent enterprises”. Come hear warts-and-all implementation stories of companies trying to use IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning and more to change the way they do business.
itelligence will present Information is your competitive edge. In this session, itelligence will share how important it is to make effective use of information both internally and externally. itelligence will share their experiences when it comes to provisioning information to users and customers alike. itelligence now have modern and immersive BI tools which can help with this challenge but the importance of user adoption and the relevance of information remains a critical concern. This session will include practical examples and a demonstration of SAP Analytics Cloud.
In addition to the knowledge rich plenary sessions there are a number of excellent networking opportunities at our symposium including nine different breakout sessions in our breakout programme.
We have confirmed the following sessions:
- What’s coming in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3: Sam Polichouk, SAP
- SAP Analytics Cloud: Matthew Shaw, SAP
- Sukh Sing from National Grid will be sharing their Journey to SAC with some insight into embedded analytics in S4.
- BusinessObjects at Severn Trent: David Jowett, Severn Trent
- Mobile Solution and Strategy Updates for SAP Analytics: Ian Grange, SAP
- To BI or not to BI, that is the question? Balancing the use of SAP Fiori and Business Objects - Colin Brain, Yorkshire Water
- What's new in BW/4HANA 2.0 and what's happening with Project Blueberry: Tim Dyer, SAP
- SAP Analytics Cloud for Financial Planning: James Rothwell, Agility Works
- BusinessObjects at Howdens - How they reduced their BusinessObjects Operational & Technical Costs: Denise Sperry, Howdens & Patrick Perrier, GB & Smith
- How to Move Beyond Digital to True Business Transformation: Andy Farmer, Celonis
- Next Gen Analytics & Road Map for transforming your business: Dan Barlow, Kagool
- The Sofa Brands Journey to Intelligent Forecasting: Simon Bell, Opal Wave & Ciaran McMahon, Sofa Brands International
Martin Lea, Strategic Application Delivery Manager, The NSG Group (formerly Pilkington Glass plc) will host a customer roundtable at the symposium. The roundtable provides the opportunity for an open dialogue with a small number of participating customers and prospects, where the host will be open for questions about their transformation project. Roundtables are open to SAP customers and prospective customers only.
A list of partners who are exhibiting at this event are:
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.
Event has expired