This event will include:
- Mark Robertson from SAP will present SAP S/4 Retail for Merchandise ManagementHigh Level Update
- Retail Update from Mike Gent our SIG Chair following a recent meet with SAP Developer Lead in Walldorf
Andreas Elting from SAP will be delivering a session on “The New SAP Model Company”.
SAP® Model Company services provide the enterprise content baseline for SAP software implementations – whether on-premise, cloud-based, single- or multi-tenant, and a hybrid of these environments. Plus, end-to-end business scenarios run on one common platform.
Available for a growing number of industries and lines of business, the services are interoperable and assembled to order so you can accelerate your transition into an Intelligent Enterprise.
Capabilities of SAP Model Company include:
- Interoperability: Take advantage of combined and assembled-to-order services.
- One platform: Leverage re-platformed services that share a common stack and include best practices in all available languages.
- Partner-led opportunities: Tap into content from selected partners, which is packaged into SAP Model Company.
SAP Model Company is integrated into the New SAP MaxAttention®, embedded into SAP Value Assurance service packages, and delivered as part of the SAP Advanced Deployment service. In addition, the services include use cases from SAP Leonardo as scope options
Andreas Eltings Session will include:
- What is a MC and what offerings do we have as of today?
- What do customers say?
- How does a MC support the Intelligent Enterprise strategy (on-premise, Cloud)
- SAPs portfolio and offerings (Move, MaxAttention, stand-alone,…)
- Collaboration model with SAP User Groups
- Next steps.
The day will also include a Demo of the SAP Model Company.
The full agenda will be available online soon.