This meeting is to be held at The Marriot Hotel, Huntingdon and is very kindly being sponsored by Atos Origin.
Sandra San Vicente of Anglian Water will deliver Positioning SAP Security Management in the Organisation Overview of SAPLAW for SAP License Management, which will cover
- Building the right team, the diversity of skills required, the right mix of disciplines , the right ratio of number of security staff to users and SAP modules
- Where the SAP Security fits in the organisational structure including the relationship with Internal Audit, and the relationship with Risk Management
- The challenges of managing SAP Security in an Outsourced IT environment
- With the introduction of tools for the Office of the CFO does this mean greater audit engagement
- Where do we draw the line between security management and audit, more importantly, is there a line?
Steve Bodell of Anglian Water's presentation,SAP Licensing Compliance, will share their implementation and use of SAP License Application Workbench, (LAW), that has helped provide a landscape wide overview of their assigned users.LAW, an often overlooked and under-utilised tool cleverly helps avoid duplication of license holders in the final measurement. Secondary problems can include defining how the different types of licenses can be applied to the user population and implementing a sustainable license management process that enables an effective forecast additional license requirements for BAU and projects. Steve will discuss why and how Anglian Water took on this challenge and exactly what pitfalls and benefits they have experienced.
Sarah Doubleday of Premier Foods will discuss the SAP GRC Implementation at Premier Foods and their experiences, providing pointers for your own implementation. Atos Origin will also provide an overview of the SAP GRC solution and how it can help your company to;
- identify and resolve risks within their company,
- meet ever growing compliance demands
- ultimately deliver operational excellence
There will be anEnhancement Requests session, discussing the shortlist of audit and security-related enhancements the SIG could formally submit to SAP
Keith Greyson of SAP will deliver Business-oriented Identity Management. He will discuss how Identity Management has been considered an IT infrastructure service, with little relevance to the Business. How SAP's Identity Management strategy is to focus on the requirements for business processes, with regard to managing user information and IT access rights. This presentation will outline how SAP NetWeaver Identity Management addresses real business issues.
Ian Dowsonour Meeting Chair will be delivering the latest programme information and details on the SAP User Group Conference in November and also discussinghow the User Group collaborates with others aroung the world through theSUGEN Network and ASUG and introductions to the new committee members in the ACS SIG
Please follow this link to view Venue Details / Mapsand Directions for this event.
Event has expired