P2P Digital Transformation Journey: Vodafone is one of the world’s most successful enterprises, and a key to their success has been the full transparency provided by Celonis process mining technology. In this session Celonis will share how Vodafone gained actionable insights resulting in increased accuracy and efficiency and realised multimillion savings.
Like many finance organisations, Vodafone was looking for tangible ways to deliver value to the business. One digital enabler for value creation is process mining technology. In this session, discover how Vodafone implemented Celonis and how, as a result, they are:
- Transforming their P2P process and results
- Enjoying an improvement in working capital
- Identifying process blockages as well as root causes in ‘real time’ to drive effective resolutions
- Benefiting from an increase in procurement automation from 73% to 87%
- Reducing P2P re-work by a staggering 92%
James Willis from SAP will present Intelligent GR/IR Account Reconciliation.
The Goods Receipt /Invoice Receipt (GR/IR) Account Reconciliation Application utilizes digital technologies such Machine Learning and Real Time Analytics in order to vastly reduce manual interaction and the complexities of the reconciliation process that Offices of the CFO so often encounter.
James will also deliver the latest SAP Financials Roadmap.
The day will also include a Financial Excellence Update following recent meet with SAP developer lead in Walldorf delivered by our SIG Co-chairs.