The event bookings will be open for this event after the first Business One SIG has taken place on the 20th March 2019.
The SAP Business One Special Interest Group (SIG) provides specific help, guidance and training for end users of SAP’s ‘Business One’ software. The benefits of the SIG are:
- Training - Learn and Develop Your SB1 Skills
- Problem Solving - Get Answers and Solutions
- Networking - Feel part of the SB1 community
- Pressure Group - Provides an Independent Voice
- Get ‘directly’ involved with the User Group
Could you host this SIG for us?
Hosting provides many benefits to you and your organisation and we will help get everything you need organised. In return for hosting you will receive one free conference pass to UKISUG Connect 2019.
It is also really important to us that we include customer experiences at our events, if you are interested in speaking at this event please contact Kirsten.email@example.com