This symposium will be held at the stunning Titanic venue in Belfast.
Sarah Riolobos from SAP will present Intelligent Enterprise Transformation with SAP S/4HANA at the Core Powered by SAP Enterprise Support.
SAP S/4HANA is our digital core at the centre of the Intelligent Enterprise. See how SAP Enterprise Support empowers and supports you on your path to an Intelligent Enterprise. During the session, Sarah will review what is currently available to support your S/4 HANA cloud and on-premise implementations along with providing insight into what is coming next for SAP Enterprise Support. Learn how SAP Enterprise Support helps guide you in your path to digital transformation and can help make you successful in the new digital world.
Rachel Waite from Client Solutions will present Intelligent Enterprise: Understanding the Impact of S/4.
Client Solutions, an SAP Gold Partner and Ireland’s only SAP Certified Partner Centre of Expertise, will discuss the impact of S/4HANA with a panel discussion with industry experts and Irish clients including some short S/4 HANA demos.
The Discussion topics:
- The practical benefits of Realtime Analytics
- How to transform User Experience
- How to leverage SAP Best Practices
- How to choose deployment options (Hyperscaler)
- Innovation (IOT and AI)
In addition the knowledge rich plenary sessions there are a number of excellent networking opportunities at our symposium including nine different breakout sessions in our breakout programme:
- Irish Customer experience on the latest SAP Analytics Cloud features with Client Solutions
- A Smooth Journey to SAP S/4 Cloud with SAP S/4 Could Value Map: Jeremie Mallet, SAP
- SAP Analytics Solutions value Map: Michael Moloney, SAP
- The Operations Control Centre: Gareth Ryan, Agility Works
- The 10 Mantra’s of successful S/4HANA Conversions - Approaches, Experiences, Tips and Tricks to Deliver Low Friction S/4HANA Conversions: Andy Steer, itelligence
- Journey to S/4 and Beyond: HCL
- Extending S4 globally with ByDesign: Bob Atkinson, InCloud Solutions
- Implementing S/4HANA with a business-driven approach to Data Management: ATA Group
- What is C/4HANA and how can SAP Enterprise Support Cloud Edition support me?: Lisa Deady, SAP
The event will include the opportunity to take a Tour of the Titanic.
Titanic Belfast extends over nine interactive galleries, with multiple dimensions to the exhibition, drawing together special effects, dark rides, full-scale reconstructions and innovative interactive features. Explore the shipyard, travel to the depths of the ocean and uncover the true legend of Titanic, in the city where it all began. If you would like to take part in the tour once you have registered for the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.