As both ByDesign customers and UKISUG members, your SIG Chairs are passionate about getting the maximum value from their ByDesign system - just like you!
You might not be a member of the User Group yet but join us at this event to meet us and find out more. Attendance is FREE. If your organisation uses Business ByDesign Simply complete your details and we'll be back in touch regarding your place.
Join us at your next ByDesign meeting, which will include a welcome from your SIG Chairs:
- Jonathan Phillips, Aspen Pumps
- Lee Bown, Benchmark Holdings
We are delighted to have Rainer Zinow presenting a session including the ByDesign Roadmap and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and share your experiences directly with Rainer, who would love to hear, what you have implemented, what your key learning was and what was the biggest positive aspect of the implementation so far (e.g. reduced inventory, more clarity on what actually goes on in your company, lower cost of IT, more flexible regarding business process changes, etc.)
Rainer is like the Godfather of ByDesign, he has an unwavering belief in the product and it’s clear benefits when deployed correctly. He is very honest about what ByDesign is (an out of the box suite) and what it isn’t (a highly configurable solution to handle the most complex of businesses) and can speak in detail about how it can bring success to organisations that understand how it should be used.
Rainer is passionate about the continual development of the solution, the hard work of his technical team and the engagement with customers worldwide – it is this engagement and feedback that drives the roadmap for ByDesign.
On top of all that, he is a genuinely nice guy, a pleasure to talk to and always takes time to listen as to how he can better serve his customers.
An opportunity not to be missed…
Rainer Zinow - Senior Vice President, SME Solutions Group
Read Rainer's full biography by downloading it from the Event Resources below.
Closing off the day will be Mark Innes from SAP, he will be presenting Analytics Apps and ByDesign Analytics (Main UI).
There are a number of great Apps available as standard with SAP Business ByDesign, we will look at a selection of these in more detail and how they benefit.
- Business in Focus – A concentrated view on key business areas…
- KPI’s – Visual on key business performance indicators
- Reports – Relevant report data for your business area
- Month End – Quickly track the process of the month end
- Budget Queries – Initial request for budget spend
- Project Cockpit – Project statistics at your fingertips and the ability to analyse and collaborate with the project team
- ByDesign Mobile – Great benefits from the new app, we will cover the following..
- Expense Recording – Capture and log expenses on the go
- Account and Activity Management – Keeping your customers happy and giving the business full visibility of day to day activities
SAP Business ByDesign is a cloud-based ERP solution, which delivers integrated and insight-driven business processes for mid-size companies. Accordingly built-in analytics is a key theme for SAP Business ByDesign and customers get the analytics content as an integrated part of their standard processes out-of-the box. As a result customers get full transparency into all aspects of their business processes.
We will look at the benefits this brings to your business..
- Insights – Personalised dashboards which gives greater transparency into your day to day business area.
- Bookmarks - The life of casual users can be simplified with one pull-down menu offering predefined report bookmarks. Bookmarks represent meaningful and predefined combinations of selections and views of a report.
- Filterable KPIs and KPI Variants – Simplifying your KPI monitoring by being able to apply filters
- Share Personal Views - The Share View option is available in the analysis pattern in case the business user has selected a personal view. The sharing request can be addressed to a business user or key user via an e-mail (including a specific system link).
Event has expired