Babatunde Ojo from SAP will present a Product Influencing – Deep Dive
This session will cover:
- Registration on platform
- How it works
- How to raise a request
The process, including:
- What the requirements are to have the request reviewed
- Other services and offerings to enhance the programme
- Registration on the platform
This event will also include:
- SAP Legislation update: An update on the recent legal changes that have been delivered by SAP delivered by Natasha Robinson
- SAP Learning Hub Update
- SAP NAKISA Org Chart Implementation for Manchester City Council: Yatin Joshi, Manchester City Council
- SAP NAKISA Organisational Chart Implementation for Manchester City Council: Yatin Joshi will share his experience in implementing this tool for Manchester City Council. SAP NAKISA - Is an Organisational Visualisation tool, with the help of this tool employees can see their Current Organisational Chart, Reporting Manager and complete reporting structure graphically. This tool can be used to display some additional information on the position /employee and organisational level. The chart can be simply exported to the PDF/Vision/Image file.
- There will be an opportunity to pre- submit questions for a Q&A with Natasha Robinson. Please ensure that any questions you have are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 17th June 2019.
Event has expired