Babatunde Ojo from SAP will present a Product Influencing – Deep Dive
This session will cover:
- Registration on platform
- How it works
- How to raise a request
The process, including:
- What the requirements are to have the request reviewed
- Other services and offerings to enhance the programme
- Registration on the platform
This event will also include:
- SAP Legislation update: An update on the recent legal changes that have been delivered by SAP delivered by Natasha Robinson
- SAP Learning Hub Update
- Sharing best practice. We encourage SIG members to do short presentations on anything that may be of interest to those in attendance.
- There will be an opportunity to pre- submit questions for a Q&A with Natasha Robinson. Please ensure that any questions you have are sent to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 17th June 2019.
It is also really important to us that we include customer experiences at our events, if you are interested in speaking at this event please contact Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org